Thursday 20 August 2009

catching up

So many things have happened since my last post and yet at the same time, nothing has happened!!! I am a naughty blogger as have not been updating as regularly as I should ..... should I? That's why I have always been rubbish with a diary as I never remember or have time to update it so in a whistle stop journey through recent events.....

Fete poster is done and dusted
Lovely supper at Mikey's East End WI Picnic
Mother India at Rich Mix

August EEWI meeting (see eastendwi.blogspot.com) Making Morsbags and coffee tasting






plus drinks at Sorella's, beer at the Palm Tree with John and Tracy, Jake's AS level results (mainly great news), meeting the man who made a twenty foot robot out of recycling wheelie bins, organising The Welcome Wagon at Shoreditch Church, up to the eyballs with Fete admin and don't get me started on the Hackney Wick Festival .... must get back to work

No comments:

Post a Comment