Thursday 4 June 2009

new to this blogging lark

Welcome to my very first blog. As I have no idea what I am doing I am not going to write much more but will instead relay a joke in order to check what my blog looks like. This is courtesy of Maureen Lipman at the NFWI AGM at the Royal Albert Hall yesterday.

A woman died and went to heaven. At the pearly gates God said to her 'No, no, no. You are due to live for another 33 years and in a flash she was back in her hospital bed in the land of the living. When she left the hospital she had a spring in her step and excitement in her belly at the prospect of a confirmed 33 years of life ahead of her. She decided to have the whole works done; botox, tummy tuck, face lift, boob job, cellulite removal, stomach stapling, new wardrobe, hair do and make up. After her last procedure she left the private hospital only to be mowed down by an ambulance. At the pearly gates she said to God 'What are you playing at? You said I had another 33 years.' and God said ' I didn't bloody recognise you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment